» » » Aarhus vs Horsens Predictions and Tips 19.08.2019

Aarhus vs Horsens Predictions and Tips 19.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
19 Aug 18:00 Aarhus v Horsens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Aug 18:00 Aarhus v Horsens 43 27 30 57 43 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.92
Aarhus welcome Horsens for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Aarhus v Horsens Prediction and Betting Tips.

Aarhus are 1.92 to win at home against Horsens, who are 3.84 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.76 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Aarhus has a 43% chance of winning while Horsens's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Aarhus vs Horsens Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

AGF have won their last 3 matches against AC Horsens in all competitions.

AGF have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches against AC Horsens in all competitions.

AGF have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against AC Horsens in all competitions.

AGF have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches against AC Horsens in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aarhus vs Horsens
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙