» » » Tondela vs Portimonense Predictions and Tips 19.08.2019

Tondela vs Portimonense Predictions and Tips 19.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
19 Aug 20:15 Tondela v Portimonense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Aug 20:15 Tondela v Portimonense 48 29 23 52 48 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.16
Tondela welcome Portimonense for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Tondela v Portimonense Prediction and Betting Tips.

Tondela are 2.75 to win at home against Portimonense, who are 2.58 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.38 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Tondela has a 48% chance of winning while Portimonense's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Tondela vs Portimonense Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Tondela have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches against Portimonense in all competitions

Portimonense have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches against Tondela in all competitions.

Portimonense have conceded at least 2 goals in 7 of their last 8 away matches (Liga NOS).

Tondela have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches against Portimonense in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.16
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tondela vs Portimonense
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 3


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙