» » » Wolves vs Manchester United Predictions and Tips 19.08.2019

Wolves vs Manchester United Predictions and Tips 19.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19 Aug 20:00 Wolves v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Aug 20:00 Wolves v Man United 47 27 26 58 42 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
Wolves welcome Man United for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Wolves v Man United Prediction and Betting Tips.

Wolves are 3.22 to win at home against Man United, who are 2.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Wolves has a 47% chance of winning while Man United's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Wolves vs Man United Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Wolves will have been frustrated that they were denied a winner at Leicester last week with VAR coming into play to overrule their late goal. Ultimately the scoreboard remained goalless - but Nuno Espírito Santo's team should keep their heads high because a point away from home in the opener isn't a bad result at all.

Now though, they are going to play the first home game of the season against Manchester United, who staged a credit-deserving victory where they thrashed a Chelsea side under Frank Lampard - Isn't that great of an opening weekend result, huh?

Ole Gunnar Solskjær is clear in his intentions to build an attacking team - one that Ferguson had once - yet reinforced his squad with arguably the best English defender in Harry Maguire in the last transfer window. The Devils finished as far as 6th in the last campaign, 9 points clear of Wolves in the position behind them, but scored 18 goals more than them within the 38 games.

Their last season fixture, and their FA Cup play-off there half a month earlier, was a 2-1 success for the hosts and Wolves will surely keep that in mind. Despite creating three goals in each of them, we think the teams will struggle for goals here as the stakes are higher to produce fine results right in the beginning of league proccedings.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolves vs Man United
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 3


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙