Alaves vs Levante Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
16:00 Alaves v Levante
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Alaves v Levante 42 33 25 41 59 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.62
Alaves welcome Levante for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Alaves v Levante Prediction and Betting Tips.

Alaves are 2.31 to win at home against Levante, who are 3.36 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Alaves has a 42% chance of winning while Levante's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Alaves vs Levante Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1 DNB @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Alaves vs Levante
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Alaves vs Levante Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019