» » » Feyenoord vs Utrecht Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

Feyenoord vs Utrecht Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18 Aug 15:45 Feyenoord v Utrecht
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Aug 15:45 Feyenoord v Utrecht 56 23 21 68 32 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.87
Feyenoord welcome Utrecht for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Feyenoord v Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips.

Feyenoord are 1.96 to win at home against Utrecht, who are 3.84 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.04 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Feyenoord has a 56% chance of winning while Utrecht's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Feyenoord vs Utrecht Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Feyenoord scored at least twice and saw over 2.5 match goals in eight of their last nine Eredivisie home matches.

Feyenoord have won their last 6 home matches against FC Utrecht in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Feyenoord's last 9 home games (Eredivisie).

Feyenoord have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 home matches (Eredivisie).

Utrecht has played 13 away games without draws
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Feyenoord vs Utrecht
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙