» » » Sittard vs Willem II Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

Sittard vs Willem II Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
18 Aug 11:15 Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Aug 11:15 Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Sittard welcome Willem II for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Sittard v Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sittard are 2.98 to win at home against Willem II, who are 2.24 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.76 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sittard has a 37% chance of winning while Willem II's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Sittard vs Willem II Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Fortuna Sittard have seen over 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 matches against Willem II in all competitions.

Fortuna Sittard have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 home matches against Willem II in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Willem II's last 8 away games (Eredivisie).

Willem II have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 away matches (Eredivisie).

Last season, each half of both H2Hs saw over 1.5 total goals (13 total).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.64
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sittard vs Willem II
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙