» » » Rennes vs Paris SG Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

Rennes vs Paris SG Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
18 Aug 20:00 Rennes v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Aug 20:00 Rennes v Paris SG 28 25 47 72 28 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.77
Rennes welcome Paris SG for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Rennes v Paris SG Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rennes are 8.00 to win at home against Paris SG, who are 1.38 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.75 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rennes has a 28% chance of winning while Paris SG's success is an estimated 47% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Rennes vs Paris SG Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

PSG have won 12 of their last 14 matches against Rennes in all competitions.

Rennes have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 home matches against PSG in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of PSG's last 10 games (Ligue 1).

PSG have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 away matches against Rennes in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 2.5 @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rennes vs Paris SG
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙