» » » Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace Predictions and Tips 18.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18 Aug 14:00 Sheffield Utd v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Aug 14:00 Sheffield Utd v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Sheffield Utd welcome Crystal Palace for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Sheffield Utd v Crystal Palace Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sheffield Utd are 2.61 to win at home against Crystal Palace, who are 3.04 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sheffield Utd has a 51% chance of winning while Crystal Palace's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Sheffield Utd vs Crystal Palace Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sheffield Utd vs Crystal Palace
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙