» » » Villarreal vs Granada CF Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

Villarreal vs Granada CF Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-4
17 Aug 20:00 Villarreal v Granada
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Aug 20:00 Villarreal v Granada 50 28 22 65 35 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 3.10
Villarreal welcome Granada for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Villarreal v Granada Prediction and Betting Tips.

Villarreal are 1.63 to win at home against Granada, who are 6.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Villarreal has a 50% chance of winning while Granada's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Villarreal vs Granada Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Villarreal have won every La Liga home fixture they’ve played against Granada (W5), including the last four 'to nil'. Despite that, Villarreal ended last campaign unbeaten in their final five home games (W3, D2). Four of those matches featured both teams scoring, an unsurprising stat considering both teams scored in 73.68% of Villarreal’s home league games last term.

Both teams have scored in five of Granada’s last six league games.

Although Villarreal are clear favourites who are determined to get back among major contenders for the Champions League spots, it is unlikely that this one will end without conceding at both ends.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 3.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Villarreal vs Granada
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙