Valencia vs Real Sociedad Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:00 Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
Valencia welcome Real Sociedad for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Valencia v Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips.

Valencia are 1.71 to win at home against Real Sociedad, who are 5.35 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.98 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Valencia has a 59% chance of winning while Real Sociedad's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Valencia vs Real Sociedad Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Valencia only suffered two defeats in pre-season and have lost just two of their last 21 home games in LaLiga. Mestalla is something of a fortress.

On the other hand, away games have been a constant thorn for Sociedad. The team was winless in 12 of their last 14 away fixtures and conceded twice or more in three of their last five such match-ups.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.71 (7/10)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Real Sociedad
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Valencia vs Real Sociedad Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019