» » » Spartak Moscow vs Thun Predictions 15.08.2019

Spartak Moscow vs Thun Predictions 15.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
15 Aug 17:45 Spartak Moscow v Thun
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Aug 17:45 Spartak Moscow v Thun 59 24 17 59 41 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.99
Spartak Moscow welcome Thun for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Spartak Moscow v Thun Prediction and Betting Tips.

Spartak Moscow are 1.60 to win at home against Thun, who are 5.35 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Spartak Moscow has a 59% chance of winning while Thun's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Spartak Moscow vs Thun Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 2.99
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Spartak Moscow vs Thun
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙