» » » FC Porto vs Setubal Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

FC Porto vs Setubal Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
17 Aug 21:30 FC Porto v Setubal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Aug 21:30 FC Porto v Setubal 76 18 6 60 40 35 65
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 (-2.0 AH) | Odds: 2.05
FC Porto welcome Setubal for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our FC Porto v Setubal Prediction and Betting Tips.

FC Porto are 1.22 to win at home against Setubal, who are 13.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.55 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Porto has a 76% chance of winning while Setubal's success is an estimated 6% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

FC Porto vs Setubal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Porto have won 31 of their last 33 matches against Vitoria de Setubal in all competitions.

Porto have won 14 of their last 15 home matches (Liga NOS).

Porto have scored at least 2 goals in 20 of their last 24 home matches (Liga NOS).

Porto have kept a clean sheet in 9 of their last 11 matches against Vitoria de Setubal in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 (-2.0 AH) @ 2.05
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Porto vs Setubal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙