» » » Venlo vs Ajax Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

Venlo vs Ajax Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
17 Aug 17:30 Venlo v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Aug 17:30 Venlo v Ajax 16 15 69 80 20 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.92
Venlo welcome Ajax for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Venlo v Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips.

Venlo are 12.50 to win at home against Ajax, who are 1.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Venlo has a 16% chance of winning while Ajax's success is an estimated 69% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 15 per cent.

Venlo vs Ajax Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Ajax have won their last 7 matches against VVV-Venlo in all competitions.

Ajax have won 9 of their last 10 matches (Eredivisie).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in VVV-Venlo's last 6 games (Eredivisie).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Ajax's last 10 games (Eredivisie).
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & Over 3.5 @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Venlo vs Ajax
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙