Nantes vs Marseille Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
16:30 Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Nantes welcome Marseille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nantes v Marseille Prediction and Betting Tips.

Nantes are 2.65 to win at home against Marseille, who are 2.89 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nantes has a 45% chance of winning while Marseille's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Nantes vs Marseille Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Eight of Nantes’ 19 top-flight home games last season featured over 3.5 goals – the division’s second-highest total.

Marseille boasted the league’s third-worst away defence in 2018/19, having conceded 1.84 goals on average per away game. At all venues, six of the last seven H2H L1 meetings have seen both teams score.

Nantes have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Marseille in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.17
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nantes vs Marseille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nantes vs Marseille Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019