» » » Atromitos vs Legia Predictions 14.08.2019

Atromitos vs Legia Predictions 14.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
14 Aug 18:00 Atromito v Legia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Aug 18:00 Atromito v Legia 19 33 48 44 56 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.61

Atromito welcome Legia for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Atromito v Legia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Atromito are 3.09 to win at home against Legia, who are 2.29 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.46 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Atromito has a 19% chance of winning while Legia's success is an estimated 48% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Atromito vs Legia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Legia Warszawa have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).

Legia Warszawa are undefeated in their last 6 matches (UEFA Europa League).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Legia Warszawa's last 3 games (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atromito vs Legia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙