» » » Manchester City vs Tottenham Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

Manchester City vs Tottenham Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
17 Aug 17:30 Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Aug 17:30 Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Man City welcome Tottenham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Man City v Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Man City are 1.39 to win at home against Tottenham, who are 8.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.45 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Man City has a 70% chance of winning while Tottenham's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 15 per cent.

Man City vs Tottenham Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The Lilywhites’ chances in this particular game don’t exactly look promising either. The ended last season having lost their final 6 Premier League away games on the bounce, and they’re facing a Manchester City side who have now won an absurd 15 league games on the trot.

The hosts have won their last 9 home league games and took the 3 points in all but 1 of their home matches last season. In addition, they have also won 7 of their last 9 Premier League home games against Spurs, losing just once.

City overcame Tottenham 1-0 earlier this year, following their 3-2 second-leg thriller at Etihad, and a similarly close affair, one that City should edge, is on the cards this weekend.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 2.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man City vs Tottenham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙