» » » Aston Villa vs Bournemouth Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

Aston Villa vs Bournemouth Predictions and Tips 17.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
17 Aug 15:00 Aston Villa v Bournemouth
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Aug 15:00 Aston Villa v Bournemouth 51 25 24 69 31 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Aston Villa welcome Bournemouth for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Aston Villa v Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips.

Aston Villa are 2.39 to win at home against Bournemouth, who are 3.08 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Aston Villa has a 51% chance of winning while Bournemouth's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Aston Villa vs Bournemouth Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Both of these teams came close to winning a first three points in the opening round but will have rued the wasted opportunity.

Villa know that their home form will be crucial to survival and won't be settling for a point this Saturday, while the same could perhaps be said of Bournemouth, who will want to make up for dropping two against another newly promoted side in Sheffield United.

We expect an open game that will likely see both sides find the net of one another.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.67 (2/3)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aston Villa vs Bournemouth
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙