» » » Randers vs FC Copenhagen Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

Randers vs FC Copenhagen Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
16 Aug 17:00 Randers v FC Copenhagen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Aug 17:00 Randers v FC Copenhagen 28 27 45 58 42 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.01
Randers welcome FC Copenhagen for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Randers v FC Copenhagen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Randers are 3.68 to win at home against FC Copenhagen, who are 2.02 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Randers has a 28% chance of winning while FC Copenhagen's success is an estimated 45% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Randers vs FC Copenhagen Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Copenhagen have won their last 5 matches (Superliga).

Copenhagen have won their last 5 matches against Randers FC in all competitions.

Copenhagen have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches (Superliga).

Copenhagen have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches against Randers FC in all competitions
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 2.01
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Randers vs FC Copenhagen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙