» » » Famalicao vs Rio Ave Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

Famalicao vs Rio Ave Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
20:30 Famalicao v Rio Ave
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Famalicao v Rio Ave 49 23 28 64 36 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.91
Famalicao welcome Rio Ave for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Famalicao v Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips.

Famalicao are 2.63 to win at home against Rio Ave, who are 2.75 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Famalicao has a 49% chance of winning while Rio Ave's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Famalicao vs Rio Ave Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The hosts will be aiming to maintain their position at the top four stronger with winning this game. Their home runs are pretty much encouraging for the upcoming match. The inconsistent form of the visitors in away games will also aid them in scoring off another three points.
Our Betting Tip:
1 DNB @ 1.91 (10/11)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Famalicao vs Rio Ave
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram