» » » Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
16 Aug 20:00 Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Aug 20:00 Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona 18 28 54 60 40 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.14
Athletic Bilbao welcome Barcelona for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona Prediction and Betting Tips.

Athletic Bilbao are 5.25 to win at home against Barcelona, who are 1.71 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.04 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Athletic Bilbao has a 18% chance of winning while Barcelona's success is an estimated 54% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The last four clashes between the pair have all been fairly tight, producing under 2.5 goals. We expect a similar situation this Friday as neither will want to give much away and a draw could probably be considered a good result for both teams. Whilst 11 of Bilbao’s last 14 home games have featured under 2.5 goals, Los Leones have netted in 12 of them.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.14
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2


More Today's Betting Tips

19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:45
AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48 2 Draw No Bet
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
20:00
Granada v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Granada v Barcelona 35 23 42 62 38 40 60 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 14:00 Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 Sep 15:45 PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
View More Betting Tips ⋙