» » » Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
16 Aug 19:30 Bayern Munich v Hertha Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Aug 19:30 Bayern Munich v Hertha Berlin 78 17 5 77 23 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 1.88
Bayern Munich welcome Hertha Berlin for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Bayern Munich v Hertha Berlin Prediction and Betting Tips.

Bayern Munich are 1.18 to win at home against Hertha Berlin, who are 19.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 8.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Bayern Munich has a 78% chance of winning while Hertha Berlin's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Bayern have won their last 11 home matches (Bundesliga).

Bayern have won 11 of their last 12 home matches against Hertha Berlin in all competitions.

Bayern have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 home matches against Hertha Berlin in all competitions.

Bayern have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Bundesliga).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 To Nil @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙