» » » Huddersfield vs Fulham Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

Huddersfield vs Fulham Predictions and Tips 16.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
16 Aug 19:45 Huddersfield v Fulham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Aug 19:45 Huddersfield v Fulham 41 24 35 46 54 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.75
Huddersfield welcome Fulham for a Championship match on . Read on for our Huddersfield v Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Huddersfield are 2.86 to win at home against Fulham, who are 2.63 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.42 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Huddersfield has a 41% chance of winning while Fulham's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Huddersfield vs Fulham Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Four of their previous six ties here have been high scoring clashes, with both teams contributing to the scorecards. Considering that the two sides also found the back of the net in their fixtures last week, a clean sheet for either side is definitely out of the question.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Huddersfield vs Fulham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2


More Today's Betting Tips

14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
West Ham v Manchester Utd 31 32 37 62 38 61 39 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.22
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:00
Crystal Palace v Wolves 38 31 31 53 47 50 50 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.80
15:00
Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55 W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77
15:45
PSV v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:45
PSV v Ajax 34 31 35 70 30 64 36 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 2.20
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
16:30
Chelsea v Liverpool 31 28 41 64 36 57 43 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.06
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:00
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙