» » » Midtjylland vs Rangers Predictions 08.08.2019

Midtjylland vs Rangers Predictions 08.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-4
08 Aug 19:00 Midtjylland v Rangers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
08 Aug 19:00 Midtjylland v Rangers 42 26 32 58 42 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.38
Midtjylland welcome Rangers for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Midtjylland v Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips.

Midtjylland are 2.42 to win at home against Rangers, who are 2.98 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Midtjylland has a 42% chance of winning while Rangers's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Midtjylland vs Rangers Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Rangers have kept four clean sheets from their last 4 matches in the UEFA Europa League so far but against Midtjylland at home, a team about to join the semif-final qualification party and who have netted in each of their last 12 games in Denmark Superliga, this tendency could end with immediate effect.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.38
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Midtjylland vs Rangers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙