» » » Luzern vs Espanyol Predictions 08.08.2019

Luzern vs Espanyol Predictions 08.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
08 Aug 20:00 Luzern v Espanyol
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
08 Aug 20:00 Luzern v Espanyol 18 34 48 57 43 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 2.27
Luzern welcome Espanyol for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Luzern v Espanyol Prediction and Betting Tips.

Luzern are 4.90 to win at home against Espanyol, who are 1.73 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Luzern has a 18% chance of winning while Espanyol's success is an estimated 48% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Luzern vs Espanyol Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Both sides to meet on Thursday sucessfully finished their quarter-final qualifiers with satisfactory results and are in full preparation for the next competitor as La Liga side Espanyol aim to visit Switzerland before welcoming Luzern in the reverse direction in Spain.

The opponents of the previous round Luzern and Espanyol needed to overcome seemed to have hung up the white flag midway thorugh the way: Luzern beating Klaksvik 1-0 in the first leg and Espanyol hitting 4 past Stjarnan the same night.

They followed it up next Thursday by 1-0, again, for Luzern and 3-1 for Espanyol on the road. So it's fair to say their quarter-final rivals were never going to stay in the tie as long as it was being played.

Let's now aim our focus more at a possible bet here, and straight away it gets obvious that the Spanish club represent a stronger side from a league that ranks among the best 5 in the world. Luzern, though, are hard to name fierce opponents who can shock the team on the other side of the pitch on Thursday. However, the fact that Luzern have conceded a single goal in their last 5 games overall deserves special attention. This means we will bet on W2 and Under 3.5.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & Under 3.5 @ 2.27
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Luzern vs Espanyol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙