» » » Sheriff Tiraspol vs AIK Predictions 08.08.2019

Sheriff Tiraspol vs AIK Predictions 08.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
08 Aug 18:00 Sheriff Tiraspol v AIK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
08 Aug 18:00 Sheriff Tiraspol v AIK 47 30 23 53 47 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.09
Sheriff Tiraspol welcome AIK for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Sheriff Tiraspol v AIK Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sheriff Tiraspol are 2.70 to win at home against AIK, who are 2.72 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sheriff Tiraspol has a 47% chance of winning while AIK's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Sheriff Tiraspol vs AIK Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sheriff Tiraspol and AIK both dropped from Champions League having suffered undesired exits by Saburtalo (4-3 agg. against Sheriff) and by Maribor (4-4 on away goals in extra times after 3-3 as the results of two legs).

However, Sheriff have played a round more in this season's EL qualification because of an earlier elimination. The team from Tiraspol beat Partizani with an aggregate 2-1 score in the previous round prior to knowing they will meet Swedish champions AIK.

Despite the last round success, Sheriff are without a home win both in Europe League and Champions League (D1, L1), hopes for which have already been left in the past.

AIK, from their own record, have failed to register an away success after losing their two away outings of the season in the CL qualifying tournament - by the same 2-1 scoreline.

In my opinion, this game fits the category of games that have the potential to end in a draw - just what we're going for with big odds.
Our Betting Tip:
Draw @ 3.09
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sheriff Tiraspol vs AIK
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙