» » » Maritimo vs Sporting Lisbon Predictions and Tips 11.08.2019

Maritimo vs Sporting Lisbon Predictions and Tips 11.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
11 Aug 18:30 Maritimo v Sporting
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11 Aug 18:30 Maritimo v Sporting 17 28 55 61 39 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.67
Maritimo welcome Sporting for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Maritimo v Sporting Prediction and Betting Tips.

Maritimo are 5.35 to win at home against Sporting, who are 1.67 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.82 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Maritimo has a 17% chance of winning while Sporting's success is an estimated 55% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Maritimo vs Sporting Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sporting are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 matches against Maritimo in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Sporting's last 6 away games (Liga NOS).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Maritimo's last 4 home games (Liga NOS).
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Maritimo vs Sporting
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙