» » » Montpellier vs Rennes Predictions and Tips 10.08.2019

Montpellier vs Rennes Predictions and Tips 10.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
10 Aug 19:00 Montpellier v Rennes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Aug 19:00 Montpellier v Rennes 43 36 21 48 52 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X & Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.11
Montpellier welcome Rennes for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Montpellier v Rennes Prediction and Betting Tips.

Montpellier are 2.36 to win at home against Rennes, who are 3.34 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Montpellier has a 43% chance of winning while Rennes's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 36 per cent.

Montpellier vs Rennes Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Montpellier are winless in their last six games against Rennes in Ligue

Montpellier have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Rennes in all competitions.

Montpellier are undefeated in their last 6 home matches (Ligue 1).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Montpellier's last 4 games (Ligue 1).
Our Betting Tip:
1X & Under 2.5 @ 2.11
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Montpellier vs Rennes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙