» » » Gil Vicente vs FC Porto Predictions and Tips 10.08.2019

Gil Vicente vs FC Porto Predictions and Tips 10.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
10 Aug 19:00 Gil Vicente v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Aug 19:00 Gil Vicente v FC Porto 15 23 62 68 32 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 1.85
Gil Vicente welcome FC Porto for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Gil Vicente v FC Porto Prediction and Betting Tips.

Gil Vicente are 10.50 to win at home against FC Porto, who are 1.31 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Gil Vicente has a 15% chance of winning while FC Porto's success is an estimated 62% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Gil Vicente vs FC Porto Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Porto has not lost 14 last away games

Porto has not lost 1st period in 34 last games

Porto has not lost 1st period in 17 last away games

Porto have had over 1.5 goals 5 last halves in a row in away matches

Porto have had over 2.5 goals in their last 6 away matches
Our Betting Tip:
HT/FT - 2/2 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Gil Vicente vs FC Porto
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙