» » » Benfica vs Ferreira Predictions and Tips 10.08.2019

Benfica vs Ferreira Predictions and Tips 10.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-0
10 Aug 21:30 Benfica v Ferreira
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Aug 21:30 Benfica v Ferreira 80 15 5 70 30 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 to Nil | Odds: 1.61

Benfica welcome Ferreira for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Benfica v Ferreira Prediction and Betting Tips.

Benfica are 1.13 to win at home against Ferreira, who are 23.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 8.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Benfica has a 80% chance of winning while Ferreira's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 15 per cent.

Benfica vs Ferreira Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Benfica have won five of their last six matches against Pacos de Ferreira.

Benfica have kept five clean sheets in their last six matches against Pacos de Ferreira.

Benfica have won 26 of their last 29 matches against Pacos de Ferreira in all competitions.

Benfica have kept four clean sheets in their last five matches.

Benfica beat Sporting CP 5-0 in the Super Cup last weekend.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 to Nil @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Benfica vs Ferreira
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 2


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙