» » » Willem II vs Vitesse Predictions and Tips 10.08.2019

Willem II vs Vitesse Predictions and Tips 10.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
10 Aug 19:45 Willem II v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Aug 19:45 Willem II v Vitesse 36 28 36 64 36 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
Willem II welcome Vitesse for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Willem II v Vitesse Prediction and Betting Tips.

Willem II are 2.86 to win at home against Vitesse, who are 2.36 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.64 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Willem II has a 36% chance of winning while Vitesse's success is an estimated 36% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Willem II vs Vitesse Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

14 of Willem’s last 16 Eredivisie matches have produced over 2.5 total goals.

Willem II have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Vitesse in all competitions.

Six of Vitesse’s last seven Eredivisie away matches (W1, D3, L3) have seen both teams score.

Each of the last four Eredivisie H2Hs to produce a half-time leader to-nil have seen the trailing team score in the second half.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Willem II vs Vitesse
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙