» » » Sparta Rotterdam vs Venlo Predictions and Tips 09.08.2019

Sparta Rotterdam vs Venlo Predictions and Tips 09.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
09 Aug 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam v Venlo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Aug 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam v Venlo 52 28 20 67 33 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.03
Sparta Rotterdam welcome Venlo for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Sparta Rotterdam v Venlo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sparta Rotterdam are 2.02 to win at home against Venlo, who are 3.46 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.82 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sparta Rotterdam has a 52% chance of winning while Venlo's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Sparta Rotterdam vs Venlo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sparta’s home games averaged 3.68 goals per match in the Eerste Divisie last term.

Sparta Rotterdam have scored in each of their last six matches.

Sparta Rotterdam have won three of their last six encounters with VVV and only lost once.

Sparta Rotterdam have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against VVV-Venlo in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sparta Rotterdam vs Venlo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙