» » » Maribor vs Rosenborg Predictions 07.08.2019

Maribor vs Rosenborg Predictions 07.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
07 Aug 19:15 Maribor v Rosenborg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Aug 19:15 Maribor v Rosenborg 39 30 31 48 52 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.70
Maribor welcome Rosenborg for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Maribor v Rosenborg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Maribor are 2.18 to win at home against Rosenborg, who are 3.84 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.06 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Maribor has a 39% chance of winning while Rosenborg's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Maribor vs Rosenborg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

During the previous round, Maribor posted 0.9 expected goals for in front of a home crowd.

In qualifying overall this season, Rosenborg have surrendered an average of 0.49 expected goals for, while Maribor have shipped an average of 0.76.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Maribor vs Rosenborg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙