» » » Monaco vs Lyon Predictions and Tips 09.08.2019

Monaco vs Lyon Predictions and Tips 09.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
09 Aug 19:45 Monaco v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Aug 19:45 Monaco v Lyon 40 28 32 51 49 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.95
Monaco welcome Lyon for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Monaco v Lyon Prediction and Betting Tips.

Monaco are 2.95 to win at home against Lyon, who are 2.47 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.58 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Monaco has a 40% chance of winning while Lyon's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Monaco vs Lyon Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Lyon's last 8 games (Ligue 1).

Lyon have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches (Ligue 1).

Monaco have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Lyon in all competitions.

Lyon were L1’s second-best away team in 2018/19, averaging 1.68 points, and 1.68 goals scored, per road trip.

Both teams have scored in four of the last five H2Hs held here. The last three produced over 1.5 first-half goals.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Monaco vs Lyon
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙