» » » Apoel vs Qarabag Predictions 06.08.2019

Apoel vs Qarabag Predictions 06.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
06 Aug 18:00 APOEL v Qarabag
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
06 Aug 18:00 APOEL v Qarabag 49 27 24 48 52 35 65
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.30
APOEL welcome Qarabag for a Champions League match on . Read on for our APOEL v Qarabag Prediction and Betting Tips.

APOEL are 1.88 to win at home against Qarabag, who are 4.72 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for APOEL has a 49% chance of winning while Qarabag's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

APOEL vs Qarabag Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

During the previous round, APOEL created 3.05 expected goals for in front of a home crowd.

APOEL Nicosia have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

APOEL Nicosia have won their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Qarabag FK are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.30
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on APOEL vs Qarabag
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙