» » » Club Brugge vs Dinamo Kiev Predictions 06.08.2019

Club Brugge vs Dinamo Kiev Predictions 06.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
06 Aug 19:30 Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
06 Aug 19:30 Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv 45 26 29 52 48 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.96

Club Brugge welcome Dynamo Kyiv for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv Prediction and Betting Tips.

Club Brugge are 2.02 to win at home against Dynamo Kyiv, who are 3.84 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Club Brugge has a 45% chance of winning while Dynamo Kyiv's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Club Brugge vs Dynamo Kyiv Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Both Teams have scored in each of Kiev’s last two away Champions League qualifiers.

Club Bruges have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Club Bruges have failed to win 15 of their last 16 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Club Brugge vs Dynamo Kyiv
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2


More Today's Betting Tips

23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 18:30 Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:00 Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 19:30 Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 20:00 Everton v Aston Villa 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 Aug 21:00 Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙