» » » Nurnberg vs Hamburger Predictions and Tips 05.08.2019

Nurnberg vs Hamburger Predictions and Tips 05.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
05 Aug 19:30 Nurnberg v Hamburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
05 Aug 19:30 Nurnberg v Hamburg 37 38 25 48 52 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 1.83
Nurnberg welcome Hamburg for a match on . Read on for our Nurnberg v Hamburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Nurnberg are 2.67 to win at home against Hamburg, who are 2.66 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.38 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nurnberg has a 37% chance of winning while Hamburg's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 38 per cent.

Nurnberg vs Hamburg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Hamburg have won their last 3 matches against Nuernberg in all competitions.

Hamburg have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches (Bundesliga II).

Nuernberg have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches (Bundesliga II).
Our Betting Tip:
2 DNB @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nurnberg vs Hamburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙