» » » Crusaders vs Wolves Predictions 01.08.2019

Crusaders vs Wolves Predictions 01.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
01 Aug 20:00 Crusaders v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Aug 20:00 Crusaders v Wolves 5 15 80 62 38 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.50
Crusaders welcome Wolves for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Crusaders v Wolves Prediction and Betting Tips.

Crusaders are 14.50 to win at home against Wolves, who are 1.18 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Crusaders has a 5% chance of winning while Wolves's success is an estimated 80% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 15 per cent.

Crusaders vs Wolves Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Wolves are huge favourites ahead of their trip to Northen Ireland on Thursday as they attempt to secure a place in the next qualifying round.

The first leg victory was expected of Wolves and the Premier League representatives were quite diplomatic and won a firm 2-0 success.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & Over 2.5 @ 1.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Crusaders vs Wolves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙