» » » Den Haag vs Utrecht Predictions and Tips 04.08.2019

Den Haag vs Utrecht Predictions and Tips 04.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-4
04 Aug 15:45 Den Haag v Utrecht
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Aug 15:45 Den Haag v Utrecht 35 30 35 56 44 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.68
Den Haag welcome Utrecht for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Den Haag v Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips.

Den Haag are 3.34 to win at home against Utrecht, who are 2.07 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.78 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Den Haag has a 35% chance of winning while Utrecht's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Den Haag vs Utrecht Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

ADO Den Haag have scored at least 3 goals in their last 4 home matches (Eredivisie).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in ADO Den Haag's last 6 home games (Eredivisie).

ADO Den Haag have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against FC Utrecht in all competitions.

ADO Den Haag have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Eredivisie).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Den Haag vs Utrecht
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙