» » » Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam Predictions and Tips 04.08.2019

Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam Predictions and Tips 04.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
04 Aug 13:30 Feyenoord v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Aug 13:30 Feyenoord v Sparta Rotterdam 66 14 20 79 21 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.72
Feyenoord welcome Sparta Rotterdam for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Feyenoord v Sparta Rotterdam Prediction and Betting Tips.

Feyenoord are 1.27 to win at home against Sparta Rotterdam, who are 11.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.95 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Feyenoord has a 66% chance of winning while Sparta Rotterdam's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 14 per cent.

Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Overall, 2018/19 saw Feyenoord concede just seven first-half goals in 17 home games – the joint-fourth lowest tally in the home table.

In six of Feyenoord’s last eight top-flight games, the full-time result' has mirrored the half-time one.

Sparta have conceded at least two goals in 11 of their last 17 regular season Eredivisie games.

Feyenoord have seen over 2.5 goals in 18 of their last 22 matches against Sparta Rotterdam in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙