» » » Twente vs PSV Predictions and Tips 03.08.2019

Twente vs PSV Predictions and Tips 03.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
03 Aug 19:45 Twente v PSV
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Aug 19:45 Twente v PSV 15 30 55 64 36 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
Twente welcome PSV for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Twente v PSV Prediction and Betting Tips.

Twente are 6.55 to win at home against PSV, who are 1.44 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Twente has a 15% chance of winning while PSV's success is an estimated 55% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Twente vs PSV Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Mark van Bommel's men suffered a 2-0 loss to rivals Ajax in the Johan Cruyff shield before FC Basel dumped them out of the Champions League.

PSV Eindhoven are undefeated in their last 10 matches against Twente in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
HT/FT - 2/2 @ 2.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Twente vs PSV
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙