» » » Nottingham vs West Brom Predictions and Tips 03.08.2019

Nottingham vs West Brom Predictions and Tips 03.08.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
03 Aug 17:30 Nottingham v West Brom
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Aug 17:30 Nottingham v West Brom 51 27 22 57 43 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.72
Nottingham welcome West Brom for a Championship match on . Read on for our Nottingham v West Brom Prediction and Betting Tips.

Nottingham are 2.48 to win at home against West Brom, who are 3.13 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nottingham has a 51% chance of winning while West Brom's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Nottingham vs West Brom Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Nottingham Forest have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (Championship).

Nottingham Forest have won their last 3 matches (Championship).

West Brom have failed to win their last 5 away matches (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
1 DNB @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nottingham vs West Brom
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙