» » » Rosenborg vs BATE Predictions 31.07.2019

Rosenborg vs BATE Predictions 31.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
31 Jul 18:00 Rosenborg v BATE
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
31 Jul 18:00 Rosenborg v BATE 57 26 17 43 57 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.72
Rosenborg welcome BATE for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Rosenborg v BATE Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rosenborg are 1.81 to win at home against BATE, who are 4.34 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.68 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rosenborg has a 57% chance of winning while BATE's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Rosenborg vs BATE Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rosenborg vs BATE
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:00
Fenerbahce v Gaziantep
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Fenerbahce v Gaziantep 63 24 13 66 34 58 42 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.50
Today, 18:00
Spartak Moscow v CSKA Moscow
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Spartak Moscow v CSKA Moscow 35 31 34 47 53 46 54 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 18:00
Aarhus v Horsens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Aarhus v Horsens 43 27 30 57 43 59 41 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.92
Today, 19:30
Waregem v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:30
Waregem v Charleroi 28 39 33 64 36 68 32 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 1.66
Today, 20:00
Wolves v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Wolves v Man United 47 27 26 58 42 50 50 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
Today, 20:15
Tondela v Portimonense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:15
Tondela v Portimonense 48 29 23 52 48 60 40 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.16
View More Betting Tips ⋙