» » » HJK vs Crvena Zvezda Predictions 31.07.2019

HJK vs Crvena Zvezda Predictions 31.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
31 Jul 17:00 Helsinki v Crvena Zvezda
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
31 Jul 17:00 Helsinki v Crvena Zvezda 18 30 52 46 54 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.92
Helsinki welcome Crvena Zvezda for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Helsinki v Crvena Zvezda Prediction and Betting Tips.

Helsinki are 3.90 to win at home against Crvena Zvezda, who are 1.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.68 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Helsinki has a 18% chance of winning while Crvena Zvezda's success is an estimated 52% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Helsinki vs Crvena Zvezda Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Crvena Zvezda have kept a clean sheet in three of their last five away Champions League qualifiers.

During the first leg, HJK created only 0.03 expected goals for, while they failed to have a shot on target.

In three Champions League qualifiers this season, Crvena Zvezda have conceded just one goal.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Helsinki vs Crvena Zvezda
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙