» » » AIK vs Maribor Predictions 31.07.2019

AIK vs Maribor Predictions 31.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
31 Jul 18:00 AIK v Maribor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
31 Jul 18:00 AIK v Maribor 51 27 22 42 58 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.30

AIK welcome Maribor for a Champions League match on . Read on for our AIK v Maribor Prediction and Betting Tips.

AIK are 1.95 to win at home against Maribor, who are 3.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for AIK has a 51% chance of winning while Maribor's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

AIK vs Maribor Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in AIK's last 4 games (UEFA Champions League).

Maribor have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Maribor have won their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.30
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AIK vs Maribor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙