» » » Real Madrid vs Tottenham Predictions 30.07.2019

Real Madrid vs Tottenham Predictions 30.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
30 Jul 17:00 Real Madrid v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Jul 17:00 Real Madrid v Tottenham 56 22 22 66 34 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.73
Real Madrid welcome Tottenham for a match on . Read on for our Real Madrid v Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Real Madrid are 2.14 to win at home against Tottenham, who are 3.24 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Real Madrid has a 56% chance of winning while Tottenham's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Real Madrid vs Tottenham Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Real Madrid come into this game without a win in pre-season, as they’ve drawn one and lost two.

Tottenham are unbeaten in their last two matches against Real Madrid, one of which they’ve won.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Madrid vs Tottenham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

19 Aug 18:00 Fenerbahce v Gaziantep
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19 Aug 18:00 Fenerbahce v Gaziantep 63 24 13 66 34 58 42 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.50
19 Aug 18:00 Spartak Moscow v CSKA Moscow
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19 Aug 18:00 Spartak Moscow v CSKA Moscow 35 31 34 47 53 46 54 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.66
19 Aug 18:00 Aarhus v Horsens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19 Aug 18:00 Aarhus v Horsens 43 27 30 57 43 59 41 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.92
19 Aug 19:30 Waregem v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19 Aug 19:30 Waregem v Charleroi 28 39 33 64 36 68 32 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 1.66
19 Aug 20:00 Wolves v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19 Aug 20:00 Wolves v Man United 47 27 26 58 42 50 50 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
19 Aug 20:15 Tondela v Portimonense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19 Aug 20:15 Tondela v Portimonense 48 29 23 52 48 60 40 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.16
View More Betting Tips ⋙