» » » Krasnodar vs FC Sochi Predictions 27.07.2019

Krasnodar vs FC Sochi Predictions 27.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
27 Jul 17:00 Krasnodar v FC Sochi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
27 Jul 17:00 Krasnodar v FC Sochi 58 20 22 58 42 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 3.10
Krasnodar welcome FC Sochi for a Russian Premier League match on . Read on for our Krasnodar v FC Sochi Prediction and Betting Tips.

Krasnodar are 1.45 to win at home against FC Sochi, who are 6.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Krasnodar has a 58% chance of winning while FC Sochi's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Krasnodar vs FC Sochi Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

FC Krasnodar are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 home matches (Russian PL).

FC Sochi failed to score in the two opening rounds but against Krasnodar though, compared to Spartak and Zenit - the teams newcomers Sochi have lost to so far, they are more expected to get more of this visit.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 3.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Krasnodar vs FC Sochi
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙