» » » Finn Harps vs Derry City Predictions 26.07.2019

Finn Harps vs Derry City Predictions 26.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
26 Jul 20:00 Finn Harps v Derry City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
26 Jul 20:00 Finn Harps v Derry City 20 27 53 56 44 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.71
Finn Harps welcome Derry City for a Ireland Premier Division match on . Read on for our Finn Harps v Derry City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Finn Harps are 4.96 to win at home against Derry City, who are 1.71 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Finn Harps has a 20% chance of winning while Derry City's success is an estimated 53% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Finn Harps vs Derry City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Derry City have won their last 4 away matches against Finn Harps in all competitions.

Derry City are undefeated in 11 of their last 12 away matches (Airtricity League).

Derry City have been drawing at half time and winning at full time in their last 3 away matches against Finn Harps in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Finn Harps vs Derry City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙