Viktoria Plzen vs Olympiakos Predictions 23.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
18:00 Viktoria Plzen v Olympiakos
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Viktoria Plzen v Olympiakos 47 31 22 55 45 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.66
Viktoria Plzen welcome Olympiakos for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Viktoria Plzen v Olympiakos Prediction and Betting Tips.

Viktoria Plzen are 2.49 to win at home against Olympiakos, who are 2.92 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Viktoria Plzen has a 47% chance of winning while Olympiakos's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Viktoria Plzen vs Olympiakos Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Viktoria Plzen's last 9 games (UEFA Champions League).

Olympiacos have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Olympiacos have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
1 DNB @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Viktoria Plzen vs Olympiakos
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Viktoria Plzen vs Olympiakos Predictions 23.07.2019