Wolves vs Manchester City Predictions 20.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
13:30 Wolves v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:30 Wolves v Man City 57 28 15 65 35 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT FT 2/2 | Odds: 1.85
Wolves welcome Man City for a PL Asia Trophy match on . Read on for our Wolves v Man City Prediction and Betting Tips.


Wolves are 5.90 to win at home against Man City, who are 1.43 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Wolves has a 57% chance of winning while Man City's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Wolves vs Man City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HT FT 2/2 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolves vs Man City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Wolves vs Manchester City Predictions 20.07.2019