» » » Arsenal vs Fiorentina Predictions 20.07.2019

Arsenal vs Fiorentina Predictions 20.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
20 Jul 23:00 Arsenal v Fiorentina
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 Jul 23:00 Arsenal v Fiorentina 61 24 15 62 38 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.85
Arsenal welcome Fiorentina for a Int. Champions Cup match on . Read on for our Arsenal v Fiorentina Prediction and Betting Tips.

Arsenal are 2.06 to win at home against Fiorentina, who are 3.38 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Arsenal has a 61% chance of winning while Fiorentina's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Arsenal vs Fiorentina Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Arsenal vs Fiorentina
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙